Thursday 17 November 2011

Prelimenary Task



This week for Media I had a go with producing a School Magazine I decided to go with a traditional audience range from Sixth forms to students. As you can see I used red and blue, Harris Beckemham color Scheme. I used a lot of adverts etc linking with the school. As you can see I am still a long way from making a good magazine.
On the other hand I also have a content page linking with this Magazine. It has various articles and the pages directing it to them.

2 comments:

  1. good first attempt, maybe next time you can movet the text around so it doesn't cover up the whole photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahdi, I want you to get into the habit of blogging every time you work on your products. Try to be more analytical when examining what you have achieved. Describe the process you have been through. focus on what you have learnt as a result.

    ReplyDelete